GET IN TOUCH
Contact us for any further questions, we’re excited to serve.
Sound Cafe Days
Deck and Patio
With views of the ocean - and comfortable wicker couches and benches - this area is enjoyed by our guests seeking some fresh air.
Watch the Ballito hustle while sipping on a fresh Cappuccino!
Enjoy our Cafe with fresh breakfasts and artisan style lunches, while enjoying super sonic free wi-fi. Sound Cafe is equipped with large screens to keep up to date with the news, or to stream your presentation and get your point across.
The very vibey artwork throughout the Cafe will get your creative juices flowing!
Pop in and speak to our audio experts for all of your audio-visual needs.
Perfect for smaller meetings with up to 10 people, the room is equipped with Bowers & Wilkins audio system, as well as an HD projector for presentations.
There will be a video conference facility soon.
Board Room 1
Board Room 1 has a multitude of configuration options:
Board Room Table - up to 20 people
Conference - up to 40 people
The room has a massive 135" Projector Screen as well as Bowers & Wilkins speaker system which are offered free of charge to the room. Microphones as well as pointers are also included in the room should you require.
Board Room 2
A duplicate of Board Room 1, except it features a 110" video wall instead of a projector.
A combination of both boardrooms as well as our open area to create a large conference venue to hold up to 100 guests.
Chat to us about configurations - as well as our package options for platters, tea and coffees.
An upmarket lounge suited for informal meetings, and or private agreements. The Chill Lounge is perfectly suited for executives to close big deals!
SoundCafe is a venue in the growing town of Ballito KZN, which incorporates the following:
- Cafe – Specialising in breakfast and lunch, Sound Cafe is the in-spot for meetings, catching up with your emails or just a perfect place to chill and be productive. It has super-fast free internet, as well as an audio-visual experience to help you get your point across.
- Co-Work – Launching in February 2018, this is going to change everything you know about shared space.
- Conference – The perfect place to get people excited – the conference room can be setup in many configurations for : Training, Meetings, Product Launches etc. Chat to us about how we can make your next event the most successful to date.
- Events – Sound Cafe is the perfect place to host your event. Whether it be a birthday, kitchen tea, fashion show, engagement party, wedding reception, expos etc .. We have an in-house events co-coordinator to help you with all of the preparations including ticketing if necessary.
- Audio Store – Who better to run the audio store other than Audico? Audico is the largest audio-visual company in South Africa and the merging of their operations into SoundCafe will give you an idea of their abilities. There is a retail store for the DIY enthusiast, or a soundroom with full solutions on showcase for their custom team to realise your home theatre or smart system dreams.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is SoundCafe opening?
A: We are open
Q: What are the operating hours?
A: SoundCafe is currently open:
Mondays – Thursdays: 08:00am – 5:00pm
Fridays : 08:00am – 08:00pm
Saturdays: 08:30am – 02:00pm
Q: Can I hire the venue?
A: Yes you can – either the entire venue, or part thereof. There will be an events page launching soon that you can check availability of the venue and book your exact requirements.
Q: What events can I host at SoundCafe?
A: The SoundCafe is the perfect venue to get your audience excited – so whether it be a product launch, conference, expo, training facility, birthday party, book club, kitchen tea etc, we have the perfect options to make your event a success.